Thursday, August 6, 2015

I Choose Life



We often forget just how powerful we are. Our thoughts, our actions, our words have the power to heal, but maybe more importantly, they have the power to destroy. Likewise, we have the power to edify our spirits or to give life to a negative situation. Today I CHOOSE to be happy. I choose to see the beauty in every situation. I choose to overcome. I choose to unapologetically, enthusiastically, and dramatically drown myself in happiness. As crazy as it may sound, it really is that simple. "Life and death are in the power of the tongue." I believe that with my whole heart and I confess that over my life everyday. Once I decide that I am going to be happy, absolutely nothing and no one can get in the way of that. Things just miraculously get in line with my train of thought. I hope you'll try it out. I promise you it works.

 Peace be with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment