Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Welcome To My Blog, Mommy and the Super Twins!!!

I'm Paris. I'm a 26 year old stay-at-home wife and mother. As you can tell by the blog handle I am a mother of beautiful twin girls, Addi and Rose, collectively known as, "The Super Twins." This blog is meant as a release. A place to kind of journal my random ramblings about my faith (I love the Lord), my marriage to my King, my opinions on whatever pops into my head, and of course, the Super Twins. I pray you enjoy reading what I enjoy writing, but if you don't, I pray you find something, somewhere you DO enjoy. Peace be with you!


                                                  Paris






                                           "King" and me


                                            The Super Twins


                                                   Me


                                        I love my King!!!


                                                 Addi


Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment