Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Random Ramblings...SUBMISSION...The Other "S" Word


Submission to your spouse is NOT bad! I repeat SUBMISSION TO YOUR SPOUSE IS NOT BAD! It does NOT make you a doormat. You are protected under God's ordinances when you submit to your spouse because in actuality you are submitting to your God! The WORD states that "when a man finds a wife he finds a good thing and obtains favor from the Lord." If your husband found you that means you were sent to him BY GOD. That means that God already knew what your husband needed help with and he created YOU to be his helpmate. Miss me with that feminist argument that I am equal to my husband! He has responsibilities that I don't EVER want on my shoulders. And IF he mistreats me God's Word reminds me that his prayers are no longer heard. Marriage is a CALLING. It is a ministry. It is not just because I think you're cute. I like the way you smell. I like the house you own. It is none of those things. Marriage is a call to be constantly self-sacrificing. IF you are NOT able to submit or sacrifice your own will to the will of your God STAY AWAY FROM MARRIAGE. Know that if you claim you are a Believer of God and a Follower of Christ,but you decide to go against that order for your marriage, with all the love in my heart I have to tell you, you are out of order. And that is not unrighteous judgment on my part. I love you! I want what's best for you. I am not saying submission is easy and I do it 24/7. No, I struggle too. But let's do this together Sisters! We are one body in Faith. You are my keeper and I am yours. Peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment