Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Did You Know that True Love Asks for Nothing???



I believe our souls are so intertwined that in a past life we were one person. Before I can complete a thought you say it aloud. Before I have the opportunity to cry out you're right behind me with you arms open. This has been an amazing and terrifying year of firsts, but I'm glad I got to spend it as your wife. I will never remember the minute details of our wedding day, but I will always remember reciting my vows through tears. I remember vividly what I felt and what I still feel when I say them. I'm so grateful I get to live out my vows with my best friend. Happy 1 year Anniversary! I will love you "until the day that you are me and I am you."





Originally Posted February 15, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment