Thursday, August 20, 2015

Quick Dinner: Ranch Pork Chops


Ranch Pork Chops and Veggies
I love one dish meals. They’re quick, they’re easy, and the cleanup is simple. I adapted this recipe from a post I saw on Facebook for ranch chicken, potatoes, and green beans. I tried the original recipe and my husband absolutely loved it. This week I thawed out a pack of pork chops and wanted to see if the tried and true recipe could withstand a slight change. Again, a major hit in my home. Try it out and share some of your favorite Facebook recipes in the comments!!!!

Ingredients
4 boneless center cut pork chops
1 pack of Ranch salad dressing seasoning mix
2 cans of green beans
1 lb. of chopped potatoes
salt
pepper
garlic powder
2 tablespoons of Grapeseed oil

Directions
  1. Place chopped potatoes and 2 cans of drained green beans on opposite ends of a baking dish.
  2. Season pork chops with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Place in the center of the baking dish.
  3. Sprinkle an entire packet of ranch dressing mix on pork chops, green beans and potatoes.
  4. Drizzle 2 tablespoons of oil over everything. Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.





No comments:

Post a Comment