Thursday, January 21, 2016

The Super Twins Strike Again

Don't let the big beautiful eyes and innocent-looking smile fool you. This is a monster! So I guess this would be day #3 of them being in toddler beds. Well, this morning I get up to greet them the way I do every morning but this morning they have gotten into their drawers, strewn books around the room, and decided to just be tyrants. After picking up the mess, I turn my back to walk out of the room to get Mr. Feel Good and this little monster closes the door and locks me out. 

I hope you can picture this smh, but after I unscrewed one side of the door knob, her side of the door knob loosened. She grabbed it and I fussed at her about locking me out, so she tried to put her side of the doorknob back in the door. Oh I was hot! After I finally got into her room I gave up on Mr. Feel Good. She won this round lol.I swear this is my mini-me. She's driving me bonkers lol. 


No comments:

Post a Comment