Saturday, April 1, 2017

BEDA...Blog Everyday In April

I've been inspired to try my hand at blogging everyday in the month of April. An attempt at exercising my creativity. I probably should mention that I'm not the most creative person at all. In fact, I'm what you would call creatively lacking. Seriously, I remember those years in grade school where backboards and presentations were required and almost every year I submitted something that looked like I came up with it 5 minutes before class started. I don't DO arts and crafts. I just don't have that section in my brain. If it's there it's about the size of the Grinch's heart pre-holiday cheer. You could miss it. 

In late-night conversation with my husband I mentioned how I have a knack for leaving things unfinished. It's my hallmark. This includes housework. I have this thing for beginning housework and then meaning to get back to it...somehow the time passes for so long it looks like I never began in the first place. 

Anywho, I'm rambling. This is my attempt at challenging myself to get out into the world...which by world I mean my neighborhood, but whatever...going out into the world and making something of my day and then reporting back to the blog my findings. Maybe you'll like it. Maybe I'll actually finish this. There's only one way to find out....BEDA Day 1 out!

No comments:

Post a Comment