Thursday, April 6, 2017

Mad as a Hatter...



What can I say? When you fail to plan you plan to fail and I did just that a few weeks ago. So the initial plan was for my Dad and younger brother to walk Ryian around the mall while my mom and I took the girls to take pictures and enjoy a tea party with the Mad Hatter and Alice, but on the day of the event my brother decided not to attend and my Dad decided to pick my nephew up in the middle of our scheduled affairs. Disaster soon ensued.  I don't think folks really understand that when it's a public event and the twins are attending it is an "all hands on deck" venture.  Do NOT PULL OUT ON ME! They are horrible!!!! 

And I'm not just being dramatic. Addi is ok except that she lives in a perpetual game of tag. She has no idea that everything is seriously not a game lol.  Ryian, well she's just being an 8 month old. She's bubbly until it's time to eat and by eat I mean nurse and by nurse I mean she doesn't DO being covered up. She's flipping upside down, she's pulling the cover to the side, she's using one hand to pull the cover down and her legs and feet to kick the cover up. It's truly an acrobatic experience lol. 

But even with all of that my oldest child and my youngest child don't compare at all to the huge personality of Miss Rose. Sometimes I shake my head in disbelief at how much she's a firecracker just like my granny, her namesake. She doesn't want to take pictures. She "can't wanna" stand next to mommy. She must hold her Granny's hand. She doesn't care about the tea party because she wants to know when we're going to the play area. And oh no, when she saw the makeup of the Mad Hatter....let's just say she had an "Oh no. Oh no, no, no, no, no!" moment. lol. 



I had no intentions of being in any of these pictures at this event, but the secret pinches I had to give Rose required my presence. lol. I hope she looks back on these pictures when she's a teenager and I hope she's embarrassed. Oh boy. The life I chose.









BEDA Day 3

No comments:

Post a Comment